Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9-5
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30-4:30
Please do not call our office for lab and xray results unless you have been asked to call. We will call you promptly if your results are abnormal. We will not call you with normal results.
Our office policy is to allow 3 days to fill a prescription. It is very important for you to call our office for refills before your medication is gone. You can request a refill by calling 207-370-3100 and choosing the prompt for your doctor. If you reach a voice mail box, in order for us to best serve you, please listen carefully and follow the instructions that will be given to you.
Rheumatology Associates was founded in 1974. We are the largest rheumatology practice in northern New England and provide comprehensive rheumatology services throughout the state of Maine and parts of New Hampshire. Our rheumatologists are all board certified in rheumatology and our physician assistants are well trained, experienced and supervised in the evaluation of patients with rheumatologic problems.
LARGEST RHEUMATOLOGY PRACTICE
IN NORTHERN NEW ENGLAND
We are an independent practice that strives to provide the best state-of-the-art rheumatologic care possible. Our doctors and physician assistants consider each patient as an individual with unique problems and as such listen carefully and plan an evaluation and treatment unique to that patient's needs. We are proud of our staff of receptionists, nurses and lab and xray technicians who work hard to assist the clinicians in caring for our patients.
We also staff rheumatology clinics at York Hospital in York, Maine.
- All patients will receive a confirmation call or text for in person or telehealth appointments.
- Providing care to our patients in a safe, sanitary environment is our top priority. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Masks are now optional
Masking is REQUIRED under the following circumstances:
- If you prefer that your medical team wear a mask while in your presence, please do not hesitate to ask. We will comply.
- You have tested positive for COVID in the past 10 days.
- In the last 48 hours you have had any of the following: cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nasal congestion or runny nose, fever or chills.